Sunday, March 22, 2009

Duck, Duck...


Goose!



The day started with a somewhat freaky drive down the LIE and Van Wyck hoping this barrell (which, tomorrow, will replace one of our sinking boats to support volcano island) wouldn't roll off my car.



Everyone had noodles and sushi from the magical cheap noodles and suchi lady by the Museum.


Chris went for a brief, wet, and windy paddle in an old shipping crate:




And we put some more kinks and the beginning of a hotdog stand in the volcano:


Also, Goose and Eva and Chris test-launched a very precarious island for the movie screen, but I didn't have my camera out.

Now, I feel wind-burnt and thumb-smashed and good and tired. Ready for more tomorrow!


The rest of my photos from the day here.

2 comments:

Goose said...

hehheheh! you're quite the photographer, chris!

Goose said...

ps.I think I am also feeling wind and sun-burnt, but I feel good and tired. And happy. Thanks guys for a fun day!